3/05/2013

A Word A Blessing

by Cheor Jia Yee

Show the world what you are thinking and wishing. As long as having dream, the dream will come true. Please do not be hesitated to write down your New Year resolution and wishes here.

 “I wish that my family and friends can stay happy and health always. Happy Chinese New Year.” --- Wah Yoon Hoe

 “I would like to get a healthier body and adapt better life style. Most important is stay positive and be happy always (because I get emo easily, and is not good).” --- Kok Yoke Theng

 “Be optimistic in any situation especially when facing challenges.”  --- Eloise Lee

 “Good health and be beautiful always.” --- Low Yee Wen

 “I hope the world can be peace and everyone can happy always.” --- Cheng Chee Wei

 “I wish I can continue to enjoy good health.” --- Loke Pei Ting

 “I hope I have an opportunity to participate in fencing competition and win it successfully.” --- Cheor Jia Xin

 “I wish every family member is restful and healthy, add up to happiness!” --- Teo Sew Fung

 “I wish to keep a good relationship with my friends, get high score in my results and keep fit.” --- Phoon Chee Woh



See also:
Teenagers Get Away from Chinese Cultural Heritage
Traditional culture is more important than Angpau money
Expensive New Year Celebration
Chinese New Year Traditional Cultural

Video: Chinese New Year Traditional Custom

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. suggest show the age of interviewees.It can show the same age group of people may have same/common wishes.For example, is it the older people more focus/care of their health?

    -by tsuey xin-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show the photos of the interviewees, to make the article more interesting. =)

    -wenyeng

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as above, add-on some photos will be more interesting. However, overall of your news is quite good, I can understand more about our Chinese New Year from your news posts.

    Moon

    ReplyDelete