3/03/2013

The style reading which are favorite by adolescent

by Cheah Yi Lim
3 March 2013
Would you choose to reading at the website or the original book?
Before having the website for reading, the people need to buy or borrow the book from others.
After having the website for reading, the people can choose either reading at the website or reading at the original book.
Here is the survey from 5 female in the group of 20-30 years old.

To Chong Chia Yin, she prefer to reading at the website.
" Reading at the website is free, I no need to use my money to buy the book, so I can read the more I can."
Chong Chia Yin normally will reading Yi Fan Tu Shu Guan Reading Website.
To Samantha Yee, she also prefers to read at the website.
" I think that reading at the website is very convenient, because some of the book is hard to found in the bookstore or I need to order from others country. In another hand, I can found any book I want in the reading website with easily, so I choose to read at the reading website."
Samantha Yee normally will reading Meng Yuan Shu Cheng Reading Website.



Yvonne Cheah prefers to read at the original book.
"I felt the textile impression is nature as I reading the original book, this feeling I cannot found as I read at the reading website. "
Yvonne Cheah said normally she will buy the book from bookstore.
"Some book I get from bookstore. I will use a part of my salary to buy the fashion magazine. Some book I get from my cousin, we will exchange our magazine every week, so we can read the more we can with a part of our salary."
Yvonne Cheah said that her parents also prefer to reading so they never scold her when they knew about that. 
To Jenny Yip Kit Yeng, she also prefers to read at the original book. 
"If I read at the reading website, my parents will scold me because they worry that it will hurt my eyes. Reading at the reading website always had the advertising coming out, so I will prefer read at the original book."
Normally Jenny Yip Kit Yeng will borrow the books from library.
"Last time I had brought the books from bookstore. When my parents knew about I buying the book they scold me because they consider that I waste my money. After I get the kad Diskaun Siswa 1 Malaysia and Baucar Buku 1 Malaysia, they allow me to buy the reference book and the books I prefer. I felt very happy after I heard of that, so I wants to thanks to The Prime Minister of Malaysia, YAB Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Tun Haji Abdul Razak because he gave us to brought the book. Other than that I want to thanks to the system elected of our country, if not The Prime Minister would not gave the Kad Diskaun Siswa 1 Malaysia and Baucer Buku 1 Malaysia to The Graduates."
After interview these 5 female in the group of 20-30 years old, I found that even the website was became more famous, but still had a lot of people prefer to reading the original book.


This is the video for interview Miss Nani.
See also:

9 comments:

  1. Some of the quotations are too long, you can try to analyse some of their words and rewrite them in your own words.

    suggestion:
    Leave a blank line between each paragraph, it's better and more comfortable for the readers to read your post.

    Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I have problem to find out what sentences are in a same paragraph as your news seems like one sentence one paragraph.It is quite hard for me to read it. Besides, no need to put the 2 pictures into a new post if you have put it inside this post.

    Jia Yee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added, the hyperlink to "the type of story which are favorite by adolesscent" in this page is wrong and unable to link to that page.

    jia yee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time try to space one line for each paragraph to make your post look tidy.

    Question: Are you double posted your video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. please straight go into main point(the interviewee's view), no need to include the starting. it seems like an one minute video but only had 20 seconds of real point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make your news angle or title wider and collect more content to make your news richer and attractive.
    The photos should be uploaded in a post.
    =)

    -wenyeng

    ReplyDelete
  8. suggest that add the English subtitle to the video as everyone can understand the content of video.

    -by tsuey xin-

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, thank you all of your comment, i will improve it next time.

    ReplyDelete